The Blue LanTeens Islamic Studies Program
An all-inclusive refined iSyllabus Islamic Studies Program suitable for teenagers aged 10-16. Next enrolment begins in September 2023.
Anchor Your Faith
Attain a sound holistic understanding of Islam and learn how to anchor your faith in the 21st century.
Engage in interactive live classes with experienced Islamic Studies teachers with additional activities & study materials.
Taught Live With Playback
Never miss a class with 24hr playback available for all live sessions. Study at your own pace.
Year 1 Program Breakdown
Module 1 - Islam
1) Islam 2) The 5 Pillars 3) Declaration of faith 4) Ablution 5) Prayer 6) Meaning of prayer 7) Supplication 8) Zakat 9) Ramadan 10) Hajj
Module 2 - Imaan
1) Allah 2) Quran 3) Angels 4) Books 5) Prophets 6) The Last Day 7) Destiny 8) Sunnah
Module 3 - Ihsaan
1) Islamic greetings 2) Honesty & trustworthiness 3) Halal & Haram 4) Manners of eating & drinking 5) Sacred sports 6) Modesty
Module 4 - Living Islam
1) Islamic Law 2) Parents & family 3) The life of the Prophet 4) Mosques 5) Ummah
Personal Development Seminars
1) Carving Your Teens Identity 2) Rites of Passage 3) Puberty 3) Body Awareness
1) Student Welfare 2) Student Development & Growth
Ustadh Hammad is a national UK award-winning Imam who carries out a number of local and regional projects. He specialises in both classical & contemporary Tafsir and Sira studies and is the course convenor for The Blue LanTeens Islamic Studies Program.
We aim for our Muslim teenagers to be equipped with the right tools and knowledge-base to thrive in their developing pathways. This is so they can become healthy contributors to society.
Blue Lantern Founder
Never miss out with the convenience of studying all Blue LanTeen courses through our new interactive app!
Additionally benefit from downloadable content and study materials all at the touch of a button.
Meet The LanTeen Teachers
The Blue LanTeens program is led by qualified and experienced teachers, all of whom have a passion for working with young minds to foster their spiritual and intellectual development.
Head Teacher & Course Convenor
Guest Course Teacher
Imam Habib Khan
Guest Course Teacher